Facilitation of Multi-Agency Fora
Sometimes just getting people together can be a challenge in itself! An independent broker can help to ease the process, and Agencia has a lot of experience.
The development of joint strategies for health improvement, reduction of crime and disorder, drugs action, education and community involvement are just a few examples of the need for partnership working.
Public, Private and Voluntary Sector Consulting
The Agencia team comprises individuals with backgrounds in a range of public sector organisations, particularly health, social services, and the judicial sector, and we have experience in developing multi-agency collaboration at both strategic and operational levels.
We particularly support:
- Bringing agencies together for purposeful partnership.
- Involving the public and service users as key stakeholders in the planning process.
- Negotiating across the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Evaluating the relative priorities of different stakeholder groups.
- Service reviews, including Best Value.
- Establishing shared vision and commitment; including board development.
- Identifying opportunities for shared management arrangements and joint appointments.