Anne Coates, Principal Consultant
Anne Coates was appointed as the Deputy Chief Executive for NHS Bury in September 2006. The role of Deputy Chief Executive is in addition to Anne’s substantive role as Director of Strategy and Commissioning. Anne’s career began at Blackburn, Hyndburn and Ribble Health Authority, where she trained as a Registered General Nurse, qualifying in 1981. She then worked at Blackburn Royal on an acute surgical ward until 1988.
Following maternity leave in 1989 Anne took on the role of Practice Nurse, which was her first involvement in Primary Care, moving into Practice Management and Fund holding Management. She has then developed wider Primary care skills.
- Commissioning for LIFT programme
- Leading World Class Commissioning and Transforming Community Services
- Leading Primary care, secondary care and Independent Sector Procurements
- Strategic Planning and Community Services Reviews
- Integrated Partnership commissioning across health and social care – adult and children.
- Development of clinical leadership in primary care and Clinical commissioner
- Patient and professional experience into service redesign.
- Lead for planning urgent care across NE sector of Greater Manchester.
Anne still maintains her professional registration and holds the role of Executive Nurse Director for the organisation giving Board assurance on the quality, safety and effectiveness of commissioned services. Board development and governance are areas of particular interest.
Contact us now on +44 (0)1482 649900
A team of experts delivering strategic planning and change management to the public, private and voluntary sectors - find out how Agencia Consulting can help you.Get in touch online