On behalf of Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council, Agencia delivered a project to develop a business case for the future commissioning of services to reduce domestic abuse and sexual violence, and put in place services to support victims.
The work involved:
- Reviewing the current action plan for domestic abuse and sexual violence ensuring fully inclusive consultation with partners including those who are victims.
- Ensuring that the plan captures new developments that are aligned to the Safer Communities Service.
- Ensuring that domestic abuse and sexual violence is aligned to the vision of the Community Safety Partnership.
- Determining strategic intent, statutory responsibility and ensure future pathways and service provision meet best practice guidelines.
- Ensuring the domestic abuse and sexual violence review links with the joint strategic intelligence assessment, joint strategic needs assessment and other key strategic documents.
- Ensuring the business case is informed by current practice, service provision and gaps are identified and ensure a full and clear understanding of the current and future market for planned service provision.
If you would like to discuss the impact we could help you make, please contact in the first instance: Helen Gibson, Managing Director, email@example.com